Note: The English VobSub is just ridiculous, and is therefore excluded!
I've decided to replace the following errors in the extracted VobSub (and fix/add various cursing, missing stuff and timings):
1) Torkild (main character) gets a book called "The Real Life" with a baby on the cover - not, as poorly translated, "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus".
2) Tivoli, a famous Danish amusement park, was poorly translated as Disneyland.
3) Dyrehavsbakken, aka Bakken, another famous Danish amusement park, was poorly translated as Six Flags.
4) Swedes, who often visits Denmark to drink cheap alcohol (and puke all over), was poorly translated as Canucks.
5) A man called The Faroese (from Faroe Islands, approx. half way between Scotland and Iceland), was poorly translated as The Eskimo.
6) Skodsborg, an small exclusive town approx. 20 km. north of Copenhagen, are poorlyy translated as just the country.
7) Dallas and Dollars aka Dynasty, two American soap series, are poorly translated as Days Of Our Lives.
8) Matador, a famous Danish TV series from 1978, was poorly translated as "Rich Man, Poor Man".
9) Misse Moehge, a character from Matador, is poorly translated as Falconetti (who even isn't in Rich Man, Poor Man, according to Wiki).
10) Baboons, are poorly translated as boat people (~fugitives).
11) Fredericia, a town in Jutland (main part of Denmark), are poorly translated as Newport.
PS: Short bus
A bus that people who can't spell derogatory take.
If you can't spell derogatory then you probably ride the short bus.
1. noun. (derogetory) school bus shorter in length than a conventional school bus commonly used to transport students with physical or mental handicaps.Blinkende.Lygter.2000.dvdrip.xvid.ac3.6ch-[ego].avi
Add to favourites
Uploaded from MX Player v1 developed by mx player